1. Your non refundable $200.00 deposit is required for any date reservation or cake order. This deposit reserves your event date, and does go towards the purchase of your cake, but it is not refundable or transferable. There is an 80 serving minimum order on each cake order.
2. The final date for full payment or any changes to the cake is 15 days before the event. If payment in full is not received 15 days in advance of your event, your cake(s) order will be cancelled and partial payments will NOT be refunded. Your cake will not be baked, decorated, delivered or set up. If we do agree in to accept a late payment after your cake has been cancelled, payment must be made in cash only, and there will be a $50.00 per day late charge to reinstate your orginal cake order.
There will not be any refunds within 15 days of your event for any reason. Any changes requested after this date cannot be guaranteed and may be subject to additional charges.
3. If fresh flowers are requested, you must contract this service with your florist. We do not decorate your cake with fresh flowers.
4. We suggest delivery and setup to be done by our bakery however, you do have the option to pick up your cake at your own risk. We are not responsible for any damage after the cake leaves our bakery.
5. We are not responsible for any damage to your cake(s) after our bakery setup is complete. The client is responsible for providing an appropriate size, level, and stable table with a cool and safe environment for the cake(s). We are not
responsible for damage resulting from tables that are not level, weak, too small, or placed in a warm area. Please keep in mind that there can be wind, rain, temperature, pets, bugs, or other situations, especially for outdoor deliveries that can harm or cause damage to your cake. We are not responsible for any damage to your cake(s) for any reason after setup is complete.
6. We photograph our cakes and we reserve the right to use any photographs for display or promotional uses without compensation to you, or without your permission.
7. Our products may contain milk, wheat, nuts, and other allergens. We are not responsible for any allergic reactions. If your guests have severe allergies, we suggest you make other arrangements.
9. Every effort will be made to deliver on time however delivery of your cake may be delayed due to traffic, accidents, weather, acts of God, and other causes beyond our control.
10. Please leave the wedding ornament on the cake table. We will place your ornament on your cake at your request after all assembly is complete. We are not responsible if your ornament falls off or damages the cake.
11. All attempts will be carefully made to coordinate and/or match your colors, however, please be aware that food colors do not always perfectly match fabric, flowers, table coverings, napkins, etc. Depending on the mediums used, colors can be slightly altered by ingredients (i.e. butter and white chocolate can cause slight variations). Food colors may also fade in bright light especially purples, blues and pinks.
12. Please return all wedding cake rental plates, pillars, non-disposable boards, fountains, stairways, or any other cake construction parts or accessories by 2 days following the cake delivery date. Please do not wash rental items. All of the equipment must be returned within (2) days of the event in original condition. You will be charged new replacement value for all equipment not returned on time, or missing, or damaged.
13. Please be aware that we are a busy bakery, and may have several wedding deliveries the same day. If we have to wait for any reason after the agreed delivery time (such as a locked building, or tables not set up, etc.) You will be billed at $100.00 per hour. Also be aware that we will not be late for the next delivery because of your delay. If we must leave without setting up your cake, your cake will be delivered at the next earliest opportunity and might mean that your cake may be not set up in time for your event at no fault to us, and without refund, and an additional delivery fee may apply.